"You can take my body, put it in a boat, light it on fire, use the gasoline"
Willow Tree - Chad VanGaalen

Monday 12 May 2008

Stumblin' Sunday

Okay, well it's not really Sunday. But the Germans have taken today off in honor of the Great Sir Pentecost... whoever that is. Not! Everyone knows she was a woman.

Haha, but anyway. Here are some saWEET things stumbled upon and read throughout the week:

(1) Ron (from The Wisdom Journal) wrote an intriguing article about the important things every new manager should know. I'm not close to being a manager of any sort in the near future, but I realize that this information can be useful down the road. He makes some great points, and it's a good thing to think about in any work situation.

(2) Lifehacker has dug up an amazing little game called Phun, a physics game that puts you in total control. I've been playing it all morning, with nothing outside of wetting my pants being able to stop me.



(3) My friend/fellow student/coworker/roommate Fil has hooked me up with this crazy video called "An Eye for an Eye":



Now as the Germans like to say: "upon another seeing!" (auf wiedersehen!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for linking to my article!