"You can take my body, put it in a boat, light it on fire, use the gasoline"
Willow Tree - Chad VanGaalen

Thursday 15 May 2008

Recs of the Moment - Just One

I've made a playlist by the amazingly unique name of "Just One" which keeps my attention pretty well.

It's a list made of one song (and no more than one) from each artist. I find myself becoming bored with a playlist because it's lack of variation. This seems like a pretty surefire way to keep the pace changing without losing its appeal over time.
Here are some tracks:

<|Indie, Rock, Alternative|>
Years Around the Sun - "Failing at Art" (found at Obscure Sound)


<|Experimental, Ambient, Instrumental|>
Kiln - "The Colorfreak" (found at Foeweel!!!???)


<|Indie, Acoustic, Lo-Fi|>
Right Away, Great Captain! (Andy Hull) - "I'm Not Ready to Forgive You" (found at Come Pick Me Up)

So here I am, a man, without a plan.

Oh I'm going to France for about a week to visit some good friends, won't be back for a week and a half or so! Bam!

No comments: