"You can take my body, put it in a boat, light it on fire, use the gasoline"
Willow Tree - Chad VanGaalen

Tuesday 13 May 2008

Hard to Find a Friend presents: SSLYBY and Via Audio

The guys at Hard to Find a Friend just made my jaw drop.

I remember seeing the site a week or so ago saying that they were filming a session with Via Audio and Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin. This stuff came out great. It shows the two bands covering each other's songs, playing others, and really showing what it means to make music. They're some fun loving people playing music (as Hard to Find a Friend says) "together as a super group of sorts, banging on pots and pans, cheese graters, basketballs, guitars, and singing into fans."

I absolutely love this kind of stuff. Mad props to the site for putting this session together. I want a DVD.

The Backstage Sessions featuring Via Audio and SSLYBY

No comments: