"You can take my body, put it in a boat, light it on fire, use the gasoline"
Willow Tree - Chad VanGaalen

Monday 21 July 2008

Links for the Linkless - July 21, 2008

I went to a jazz fest this weekend in Villingen and have to admit that I was surprised at the amount of Germans who attended. The place was packed and everyone in the room was moving themselves to the music in some form or another. There were both old and young, each person loving every moment of the performance. Not that I thought they weren't capable of enjoying such music, but it seems to be such an un-German style. The structure seems complex but much more lackadaisical than anything that represents the German way of life. Simply put, it was great. Anyhoo, here's some cool linkage.

6 Snacks that Are Actually Good for You - I did NOT see this coming. Except the chocolate part.

For a Good Time Call...
- Witty little comic strip.

Full Moon over TV Tower in Stuttgart
- This is where I live. Right there at the top.

No comments: