"You can take my body, put it in a boat, light it on fire, use the gasoline"
Willow Tree - Chad VanGaalen

Sunday 9 March 2008

runner's high


it's a drug. it really is.

i spent an hour this afternoon running through stuttgart with my ipod in my ears. it was the first warm day in a while, and i feel lucky to have experienced it.

i ran through the farm fields and made it to the distant tv tower that watches over the grand city. i had made an addicting list of songs that was my fuel. every single song that came on was perfect. there were fast ones to keep my pace, slow ones to help take in the new surroundings. everything from some raw and gritty old offspring tracks to the inundating melodies of sir andrew bird.

i just kept going. everything, at that point, was perfect.

andrew bird's myspace

offspring's myspace

No comments: