"You can take my body, put it in a boat, light it on fire, use the gasoline"
Willow Tree - Chad VanGaalen

Wednesday 4 June 2008

First Impressions on Frightened Rabbit

Talk had been going around about the band Frightened Rabbit a few weeks ago about their newest release The Midnight Organ Fight. I found a few songs floating around online and found all three intensely appealing. The pull of the singer's Scottish accented voice is undeniable, and the song structures are not ordinary in the least. I just purchased the album minutes ago, and can't say a bad thing about it so far. They have a sound that the moment I heard, I knew I loved.

<|Folk, Acoustic, Indie|>
"Heads Roll Off" (highly recommended)

Frightened Rabbit on myspace and last.fm

Also, here's a link to my other blog (Deutschland!) upon which I just outlined my most recent trip to France. It's a bit long, but worth the read. The trip became interesting the moment I made it outside of the boundaries of Germany.

No comments: