"You can take my body, put it in a boat, light it on fire, use the gasoline"
Willow Tree - Chad VanGaalen

Monday 21 April 2008

recs of the moment - pickin' the netz

so after an hour or so of digging through my daily lineup of blogs, here's some worth while stuff i was able to pick out:


captain obvious wrote a short blurb about an interesting band called frightened rabbit. this got me clicking over to amazon to place my order... but i'm going to wait to see if i can dig any more up about them. reminds me of dear and the headlights.

<|indie pop, acoustic, rock|>
frightened rabbit - "heads roll off"


obscure sound put up quite the article about the explorers club, an indie pop group bent on making you feel goooooooood.

<|indie pop, surf, great hamonies|>
the explorers club - "i lost my head"


can you see the sunset put up a mix that i noticed included a song from the one and only alkaline trio. big fan of the band's music, as with this song.

<|punk, rock, pop|>
alkaline trio - "fire down below"

No comments: